Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Top Ten Sewing Projects I Can't Wait to Try

If you've read more than 5 posts on my blog, you've probably gleaned that I'm a creativity junkie, crafter, novice sewer, etc. I always have a running list of projects I need to work on, followed by a rarely touched list of projects I'd like to try. I'm STILL working on the purses I promised to family members for Christmas gifts in 2008, so I won't be touching this list any time soon, but here are my

Top Ten Sewing Projects I Can't Wait to Try:
1. These darling baby shoes
2. This cute purse pattern
3. In-the-hoop appliqué/embroidery
4. Strip quilt
5. These storage cubes – love them!
6. KitchenAid Mixer Cozy
7. Aprons
8. Pillowcase dresses
9. Hooded bath towels
10. Sewing Machine Cover

I guess technically I could try #2, since it's a purse, and I'm working on purses! I'm hoping to whip a few out on Friday.

Click on over to ohamanda to join the Top Ten fest!

5 comments:

kirstinw said...

I want those storage cubes! You have to make those and then sell them to me- there is no way I would ever be able to finish that! Looks like a fun set of projects!!!

Unknown said...

I wish I could sew...those storage cubes are really cute!

Cathy said...

Love the pillowcase dress. Too bad I don't have little girls any more.

Gina said...

I love the storage cubes, pillowcase dresses and aprons!!! :) Great craft ideas!

Anonymous said...

Great list. I'm sure those who will receive them would love them forever.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: AboutParenting